Compliance, and beyond
Our policy is to ensure that both the packing facilities and the freight forwarding, warehousing and transport services we provide you with will meet the requirements specified in the contract as regards punctuality, safety and reliability. They will also meet all the relevant statutory requirements.
Quality assurance system
We want to make sure we are giving you the service you expect. This is why we put in place a quality assurance system that meets all the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2000.
Improving our service
The point of our quality assurance system is to give you a better service. We maintain a quality assurance system because we know it makes a real difference to you.
- Customer care. The quality assurance system ensures that all of the company's personnel are made aware of the importance of meeting customers' requirements. Under the system, employees have to follow the recommendations of the company's quality manual and of other supporting documentation.
- Methodical approach. The quality assurance system obliges the company to plan, control and monitor all activities in a systematic fashion.
- Proper records. The quality assurance system ensures that the company keeps proper records, so that it is clear that the processes used for each operation are functioning effectively.
- Measurement. The quality assurance system makes it possible for the company to produce objective evidence of the level of quality it has achieved.
- Continuous improvement. The quality assurance system enables the company’s directors to analyze the performance of the organization and to investigate ways to improve the services the company is giving you.